[spectre] Fwd: RE: China Europe Rail Transport

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Jun 19 07:38:22 CEST 2020

dear friends,

the mailman-filters spare us a lot of spam-mail, mostly for services in
the fields of dating, sex, 3D-printing, make-money-fast, etc.

this one caught the attention of a locked-down train traveller... and i
pass it on mainly for the list of european destinations that rainy has
selected for us:

Lodz, Nuremberg, Tilburg, Mala, Hamburg, Duisburg, Rotterdam, London,
and back.

but which Mala will they take our containers to?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mala#Places

regards,
-a