[spectre] in the meantime in .hu

heath bunting heathbunting at irational.org
Mon Nov 30 08:29:34 CET 2020

progressive debate (black lives matter, white helmets, yellow vests ??
[colour coded revolts]) has been intentionally corrupted and weaponized by
united states of american empire military intelligence (cia, mi6, mossad
...)

in the uk, there are more military salaried disruptive creatives than
genuine artists now

(british military intelligence tried to recruit me over 6 years ago [the
start of the dark ages 2.0] to counter their primary global adversary:
artists [creators of the most effective resistance strategies])

we also have a centrally controlled street army of angry (brexit,
anti-vaxer) men ready to fight the imaginary totalitarian left

until this is understood and countered, then we (people that care and act
for humanity and the biosphere) will be forever fighting amongst
ourselves over nonsense

in the underworld, there is no narrative, meaning or values

we have to rely on deeper (non linguistic) guidance to find our way and
make alliances

soros and orban are only shadows on the labyrinth wall

find the fire, cook some vegetables and share them with people of warmth

health, love and respect to all you great people