[spectre] Gwaith Sŵn + Resonance FM Open Call:

sam conran sam at samconran.com
Wed Sep 23 10:03:00 CEST 2020

The Sound Art collective Gwaith Sŵn are running an open call for their radio show Sonic Darts on Resonance 104.4 FM:

"We have almost all been in some form of isolation during the last 6 months, as a result we are in search of sonic works dealing with the theme of Internet Addiction, this can include work based on or inspired by isolation,
screen addiction, lock-down, gaming addiction, texting addiction, sexting addiction, online gambling addiction and anything else addictive that requires an internet connection to partake in. Deadline for submission is September 30th via sonicdartsshow at gmail.com [mailto:sonicdartsshow at gmail.com] and expands to anything playable on radio. The show will be broadcast on Monday 5th October at 10pm.

Thank you, GS!"