[spectre] CODE NL-D: SYMPOSIUM I Reclaiming Digital Agency

Lars Bleijenberg - IMPAKT Lars at impakt.nl
Wed Jun 23 13:48:21 CEST 2021

Dear reader,

IMPAKT and School of Machines presents: CODE NL-D: SYMPOSIUM I Reclaiming Digital Agency

Connected Digital Europe (CODE) NL-D is a collaboration between IMPAKT Center for Media Culture in Utrecht, the Netherlands and School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe in Berlin, Germany. CODE NL-D seeks to bring together artists, concerned citizens, politicians, and policy makers to engage in dialogue and critical discussion in the realm of digital agency. Our desired goal is to influence public policy and define ways in which we can improve laws and legislation that will protect us as digital citizens and consumers.

The first symposium centers around the questions ‘What kind of change do we want?’ and ‘How can we contribute to this change?’ We will tackle each topic separately through two panel discussions as we confront issues relating to current and new technologies and their societal impact. With a focus on the legislative landscape in Germany and the Netherlands, we want to understand the potential of cross-disciplinary collaborations and artistic intervention to catalyze system change.

Do you like to think with us about how to reclaim digital agency?

For more information and tickets, visit this link: https://impakt.nl/code-nld/

Best,

Lars Bleijenberg

IMPAKT Brand & Content Manager