[spectre] "House painter" by Liu Yuhang at the Widget Art Gallery

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:55:33 CET 2021

 Dear friends & colleagues,

Hope this email finds you well and safe.
I am glad to present "House painter" a GIF by Liu Yuhang, hosted by the WAG
from  March 5 to May 6 2021.
The Widget Art Gallery http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag is a Web-App
cross-device, just save the WAG's icon on your mobile screen!
Since 2008 the WAG is always available as widget for the osx-dashboard
downloading it at
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Enjoy the show!
Chiara Passa

About the show

House painter” by Liu Yuhang. March 5 2021 - May 6 2021.
"House painter" shows the hilarious WAG's transformation switching between
Mondrian and Malevich who, this last will finish peeking through the dark
room.
Liu Yuhang is a student of the Fine arts academy of Rome, where is getting
the B.A. degree in multimedia art & technologies.

About the WAG

Due to our needs that seem to be increasingly handheld, WAG was born in
2008 as OSX Widget and launched as WebApp in 2009! The Widget Art Gallery
is a single art-gallery-room fitting into people's pockets. Every two
months, the WAG hosts a solo digital-art exhibition related to its dynamic
site-specific context.
The WAG works both as a kunsthall showing temporary exhibitions and also as
a museum conserving all the past shows inside an online archive as a
dynamic permanent collection.  WebApp: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag