[spectre] What would happen if

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Oct 1 13:08:58 CEST 2021

dear joana,

thank you for sending this very inspiring project description!

i look forward to updates - and to future results of thinking
collaboratively about this dimension of how each of us lives...

although i know, i was still shocked just now to see the difference
[x16] between flying and taking the train, e.g. berlin-vienna:

1000 km: train = 0.0045 t/co2; air = 0.07

https://www.carbonfootprint.com/calculator.aspx

regards,
-a