[spectre] THE CIRCA PROJECT

Fernando Velázquez ferstman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:50:30 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Exactly two years ago, The Circa Project began to come to life. Driven by
the uncertain future that was outlined at the beginning of 2020, the idea
was to create a collective repository of aesthetic speculations about what
would touch us to live in a collective, private and intimate way. The open
call was accompanied by a short text inspired by my readings of the moment
and by a group of authors who, in the local and international imagination,
were being summoned to the center of the arena. The pandemic is not over,
but we loosen the reins and life is slowly getting back to what it was, a
juggernaut. In this new situation, a second open call is opened for the
submission of proposals, the instructions to participate, as well as the
old statement of the call can be found in the INFO link.

https://thecircaproject.com/

warm regards,

--
Fernando Velázquez