[spectre] Broken Theory, Alan Sondheim -

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Apr 22 00:07:01 CEST 2022

Broken Theory

https://punctumbooks.com/titles/broken-theory/

My new book, years, in the making, has just been released
by Pumctum Press, with an Introduction by Maria Damon, and
an Interview / Discussion by Ryan Whyte!

I am totally thrilled with this, and want to thank everyone
at Punctum Books for making this possible. Please check it
out; there is a free pdf, and better of course if you order
the book itself. Please consider reviewing it as well, if
you have the space-time and inclination. (I also suggest
you check out the other titles at Punctum; it's an amazing
collection.)

Thank you so much!

Best, Alan

https://punctumbooks.com/titles/broken-theory/