[spectre] Job: Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Digital Culture & Creative Computing at King's College London

Joanna Zylinska jo.zylinska at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:42:23 CET 2022

Dear All,

My Department (Digital Humanities) at King's College London is looking
to hire a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Digital Culture and Creative
Computing.

The post will make a central contribution to the culture and profile of
the department, inspiring new developments in research and teaching in
all areas related to the analysis of cultural and social data and
creative computing. We are looking for a range of expertise to support
our fast-expanding Master programmes in Big Data, Digital Culture,
Digital Economy and Digital Asset and Media Management as well as our BA
in Digital Media and Culture. The post holder will have a sound
knowledge of the theories and practices of computing and quantitative
analysis in the humanities and/or social sciences. We welcome colleagues
with experience in areas such as, but not limited to, data analytics and
quantitative methods, artificial intelligence, creative computing,
digital methods, the study of social media, and the exploration of
historical, creative or artistic data. Experience of at least one
programming language such as R or Python and the ability to teach it (or
them) at beginner and intermediate level is an advantage.

More details here:

https://jobs.kcl.ac.uk/gb/en/job/040986/Lecturer-Senior-Lecturer-in-Digital-Culture-and-Creative-Computing

Best,

Joanna

--

Joanna Zylinska
Professor of Media Philosophy + Critical Digital Practice

http://www.joannazylinska.net