[spectre] a terrible day

Lanfranco Aceti lanfranco.aceti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:36:15 CET 2022

*April 5, 2021*
https://www.cato.org/commentary/joe-bidens-ukraine-policy-repeat-george-w-bush-georgia

*April 21, 2021*
https://www.cato.org/commentary/time-cure-americas-clientitis-over-ukraine

Dear Andreas, and everyone else, I hope you are well... Nice to see that
you still can keep this unruly flock to toe the red line.... :))))

I hope you will enjoy the links. I do not approve or disapprove of the Cato
Institute, I just find their writing very telling of a US mindset and liked
the fact that these opinions were voiced almost a year ago.

This clarification is in case someone would want to accuse me of being a
puppet or client of the Cato Institute. By the way, to be a client one
should have been paid something. Unfortunately, I haven't. :))))) (For
those who might misunderstand, I would like to alert you to the fact that
this paragraph is a sarcasm, including the present disclaimer.)

Lanfranco Aceti, Ph.D.
Artist, Curator, and Academic

*Preferring Sinking to Surrender*, Venice Architecture Biennale, 2021

*Tools for Catching Clouds*
https://www.lanfrancoaceti.com/portfolio-items/tools-for-catching-clouds/
*Preferring Sinking to Surrender*, Part I
https://www.lanfrancoaceti.com/portfolio-items/preferring-sinking-to-surrender-part-i/

*Preferring Sinking to Surrender*, Part II
https://www.lanfrancoaceti.com/portfolio-items/preferring-sinking-to-surrender-part-ii/
*Sacred Waters*
https://www.lanfrancoaceti.com/portfolio-items/sacred-waters/
*Le Schiavone* https://www.lanfrancoaceti.com/portfolio-items/le-schiavone/