[spectre] The Computing Literature Book Series <> free downloads

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Jan 19 03:09:16 CET 2022

The Computing Literature Book Series

Thanks to Sandy Baldwin and Dene Grigar, and the Electronic Literature
Organization, the following series is available for free download!

I'm so grateful to Sandy Baldwin for editing and introducing my Writing
Under volume - see below. It's probably the clearest statement of my work
to date. And the whole series is excellent, amazing -

Available now for free download at ELOs The NEXT
The Computing Literature Book Series
Series Editors: Sandy Baldwin and Philippe Bootz
https://the-next.eliterature.org/collections/34

Computing Literature is a book series published by the Center for Literary
Computing at West Virginia University in collaboration with the
Laboratories Paragraphe at Universit Paris 8 and with a distribution
agreement with the West Virginia University Press. The press produced
eight volumes of books from 2010-2017 authored by some of the most renown
artists and scholars in the field. The eighth volume, #WomenTechLit edited
by Mara Menca, was awarded the prestigious N. Katherine Hayles Prize for
Electronic Literature Criticism in 2018. In November of 2021.

The series includes:

Volume 1: Regards Croiss: Perspectives on Digital Literature (2010),
edited by Philippe Bootz and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 2: Writing Under: Selections from the Internet Text (2012), by Alan
Sondheim, with an Introduction by Sandy Baldwin

Volume 3: Electronic Literature as a Model of Creativity and Innovation in
Practice (2014), edited by Scott Rettberg with Sandy Baldwin

Volume 4: Po.Ex: Essays from Portugal on Cyberliterature and Intermedia
(2014), edited by Rui Torres and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 5: Word Space Multiplicities, Openings, Andings (2015), by Jim
Rosenberg and edited by Sandy Baldwin

Volume 6: Electronic Literature Communities (2015), by Scott Rettberg,
Patricia Tomaszek, and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 7: Text as Ride (2016), by Janez Strohovec and edited by Kwabena
Opoku-Agyemang and Sandy Baldwin

Volume 8: #WomenTechLit (2017), edited by Mara Menca

Free Download now! - https://the-next.eliterature.org/collections/34