[spectre] New deleted scenes with Forensic Architecture researcher Samaneh Moafi

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 15:25:33 CET 2022

New deleted scenes with Forensic Architecture researcher Samaneh Moafi
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-335-samaneh-moafi-deleted-scenes>

We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with architect and
the senior researcher at Forensic Architecture, Samaneh Moafi
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-335-samaneh-moafi-deleted-scenes>. We
talk about strategies for establishing cases of ecocide, about the
complexity of analysing satellite images, about carbon monoxide mapping,
and about working in networks.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-335-samaneh-moafi-deleted-scenes

You can also listen to our main feature with Samaneh Moafi here:

https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-335-samaneh-moafi

And even more conversations on climate change:

https://rwm.macba.cat/en/buscador/radio/etiquetas/climate-change-10296

*TAKE CARE!*