[spectre] Call for Ukrainian female artist

Kristyna Vlasakova vlasakovakristyna95 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 12:59:07 CET 2022

Dear all,

I am contacting you on behalf of the Czech Center Bratislava. Here, in the
Czech Center, together with the Goethe-Institut, the French Institute and
Bratislava Design Week, we created a project called* Freedom through the
eyes of women artists*, which is financed by the Culture of Solidarity -
EUNIC Ukraine Fund.

This project is aimed at *Ukrainian women artists*, to whom we would like
to give the opportunity to participate in our challenge. The goal is to
select the *15 best posters* on the theme of *freedom*.

Ukrainian female artists between the ages of *18 and 33 living in Slovakia
or Ukraine *can participate in this call. There is a *financial reward* for
the best 15 designs, and the authors of the best three designs will be
invited to the Bratislava Design Week with accommodation and transport *costs
covered*.

You can find more information about our project in the *attached document*.
We would be really glad if you could *share *this call.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

--
*Kristýna Vlasáková*
*intern at the Czech Center Bratislava*