[spectre] CFP: Arts Special Issue: NFTs, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Metaverse

AGF agf at poemproducer.com
Tue Sep 20 12:57:48 CEST 2022

hey,

the word revolution is abused here to my mind
to make monetary redesign foremost the ultra-rich
even they give room for experimentation

I have a list of links for these cases. fyi

https://paletten.net/artiklar/this-is-financial-advice
more https://geraldine.juarez.se/linx/

https://tante.cc/2022/01/11/the-legacy-of-nfts/

https://earth.org/nfts-environmental-impact/