[spectre] Computer Arts Society Online Open Evening

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Mon Feb 20 00:59:23 CET 2023

Computer Arts Society
Online Open Evening

22 February 2023, 19:00 GMT — see https://www.timeanddate.com/ for other timezones

Join us for the first Computer Arts Society online event of 2023. We will be launching our new website and presenting work-in-progress on the Computer Arts Archive. We will also be discussing our plans for talks and exhibitions throughout the year. We will welcome contributions and feedback. You will get a Zoom link prior to the start of the event.

Free event but please book here:  https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/computer-arts-society-online-open-evening-tickets-549600438707

Advance notice:
29 March 2023, 19:00 GMT - History of AI in the Arts - The UK in the 1970s: The Slade School & Leicester Polytechnic
Speakers: Catherine Mason, Ernest Edmonds, Stephen Bell and Paul Brown

Keep up-to-date with CAS events here:  https://computer-arts-society.com/events/index.html