[spectre] New deleted scenes with curator, artist and cultural producer Eva Rowson

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 19:04:02 CET 2023

New deleted scenes with curator, artist and cultural producer Eva Rowson
<https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-356-eva-rowson-deleted-scenes>

We dig up some unreleased fragments of our conversation with curator,
artist and cultural producer Eva Rowson that we were unable to include the
first time around. Eva expands on her proposition of being nice as an
integral part of her curatorial and managing work, while taking into
account the challenges of maintaining safe and welcoming spaces. The
questions of quotas and infrastructure pop up in the conversation too.

Link: https://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/sonia-356-eva-rowson-deleted-scenes

You can also find our main feature with Eva Rowson here:

https://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia-356-eva-rowson

*E/N/J/O/Y!*

*+*

Take care