[spectre] Wonderful Automated World, Clemens Schöll, Premiere this Wednesday 19.07 at 19:00

Pierre Wolter piewo at art-claims-impulse.com
Mon Jul 17 15:33:23 CEST 2023

We are excited to invite you to the premiere of Clemens Schölls new
piece Wonderful Automated World this upcoming wednesday july 19 at
19:00. it features three crocodiles, drums, an orange 70s e-organ, eight
servo motors, and a lot of electronics – all automated. (or not? that
distinction is best understood by experiencing it yourself!)

the event will take place inside the current show The revolution will
not be automated <https://www.art-claims-impulse.com/en/> at /Art Claims
Impulse/, also featuring the fully automated puppet theater installation
Of someone who went forth to find a flat in Berlin. An automation-drama
in three acts — Act 3: In ultimate consequence
<https://welcometomywebsite.neopostmodern.com/portfolio/von-einem-der-auszog-eine-wohnung-in-berlin-zu-finden-3-akt>.

hard facts

Premiere of Wonderful Automated World
this Wednesday, July 19 at 19:00
at Art Claims Impulse, Markgrafenstraße 86, 10969 Berlin
if you miss the premiere, don't worry: both pieces are automated
installations with puppets and start as soon as you press the button.
this wednesday we will be there until 22:00. after that the gallery is
open wednesday through saturday from 12:00 to 18:00 and the exhibition
will be on view until august 9th.

*---*

Feeling Y2K?

Join our survey.