[spectre] Internet Tour Paris. Dark Systems Tours

mario santamaria info at mariosantamaria.net
Thu Nov 23 16:37:59 CET 2023

Dear all, (sorry for crossposting)

It is a pleasure to invite you for a walk to visit data centers in Paris,

*Internet Tour Paris*

With François Muzard
Saturday 25 Nov 10h - 13h

Internet Tour is an open and replicable tour operator focused on the
phenomenon of tele-technologies. Since 2018 its tours have explored the
hidden digital infrastructures in dozens of cities such as Barcelona,
Madrid, Bilbao, Berlin or San Francisco among many others. Internet Tour is
an initiative by artist Mario Santamaría that allows us to collectively
explore this physical infrastructure of the Internet halfway between the
tourist route for non-tourists, performance and illumination for lay
people. In Paris, accompanied by François Muzard, architect specialized in
data centers, participants will walk through the places where our emails,
likes, comments, anxieties and photos circulate.

Booking + Info:
https://voyagesdanslessystemesobscurs.org/en/2023/11_25/mario-santamaria_internet-tour

*Part of Dark Systems Tours*

The «Dark Systems Tours» colloquium proposes investigations into hidden
logistical infrastructures, globalized networks of power, and systems of
invisibilization as such. By the word « obscure », we mean behind the
scenes. We explore the cogs and wheels of our way of life: data centers,
logistics warehouses, mines, self-service scooter networks, automated cars,
image banks, booking platforms, freight containers, satellites...

With: Nicolas Bailleul, Guillaume Boissinot, Clotilde Bômont, Vincent
Bonnefille, Hortense Boulais-Ifrène, Pierre Cassou-Noguès, Angelica
Ceccato, Raphaël Costa et Julien Prévieux, Stéphane Degoutin et Aymeric
Duriez, Judith Deschamps, Mathias Fuchs, Lorena Lisembard, Baptiste
Loreaux, Niccolò Monti, François Muzard, Antonin Premillieu, Diane Rabreau
et Audrey Carmes, Arnaud Regnauld, Tania Ruiz et Maria Hellström, Mario
Santamaría, Clémence Seurat and Gwenola Wagon.

Program: https://voyagesdanslessystemesobscurs.org/en

*Others Internet Tour editions:*

Barcelona (2018, 2019, 2020, 2022, 2023)
Madrid (2018, 2023)
Zaragoza (2019)
Bizkaia (2020)
Urbino (2020)
Hospitalet (2022)
Lleida (2022)
Berlin (2022)
Burgos (2023)
Palma (2023)
San Francisco Bay Area (2023)

More info: http://internetour.com/

best
-.-

Mario Santamaría
www.mariosantamaria.net
<http://www.mariosantamaria.net>
Tourist Guide
https://internetour.com <https://t.co/VRcqZjU2D6>
Studio: Trama 34. L'Hospitalet, Barcelona
e: info at mariosantamaria.net  tw: @m_msanta
m: +0034 651 109 724