[spectre] Open Culture Feminist Cafe featuring Nina Czegledy on Monday Sept 18th!

Stephen Kovats kovats at intertwilight.net
Fri Sep 15 08:38:53 CEST 2023

Dear Spectrites,

it's a great pleasure for us to welcome Nina Czegledy, our guest to a
special edition of our Open Culture Feminist Café series, Monday
September 18th, at our Berlin-Charlottenburg HQ!

Nina, whom many of you know and have worked with around the globe, will
be discussing her ideas and challenges working with women artists in the
contexts of a non-hierarchical collaborative art, science, and
technological practice ....

We look forward to seeing you and Nina on Monday!

More Info and Registration at ...
https://openculture.agency/women-game-changers-in-the-digital-arts/

(the event will also be streamed live)

Cheers,

Stephen

r0g_agency for open culture and critical transformation gGmbH

Knobelsdorffstr. 22
14059 Berlin

+49 170 5887806
openculture.agency
tweet @intertwilight

#ASKnet / #defyhatenow / #MMN - Migrant Media Network / #ASKotec / #ROSHOP /

'We choose to do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard"
JFK, Rice University, 1961