[spectre] Exhibition reader Membrane Out Of Order

Margherita Pevere lists at margheritapevere.com
Mon Sep 25 16:36:21 CEST 2023

[sorry for x-posting]

Dear spectrists,

I would like to bring to your attention the exhibition reader Membranes
Out Of Order, fresh from the press and available for orders:

"At a time when the interplay between biotechnology and ecology poses
radical ethical and cultural challenges, the reader "Membranes Out Of
Order" presents thought-provoking artistic practice, queer interventions
and feminist approaches around contemporary taboos. The Berlin show
curated by Margherita Pevere, Theresa Schubert and Karolina Żyniewicz
positioned itself at the forefront of international conversations around
art, science and biopolitics by presenting the artists' daring artworks
and rigorous research. Simultaneously exhibition catalog and
philosophical reader, the publication features texts by the three
artists, philosopher Margrit Shildrick and art critic Olga Majcen Linn".

Show info & orders https://m-ooo.info

A scalable price range is available for low income practitioners, young
artists and students - just drop me a line.

For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Happy reading!
___

Dr Margherita Pevere
· bioart · visual art · research ·