[spectre] [CAS] Reminder: 2024 Member's Exhibition Opening & Reception - 26 June

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Thu Jun 13 09:20:13 CEST 2024

R E M I N D E R

The Computer Arts Society’s 2024 series of events continues

2024 CAS Member’s Exhibition
Opening Reception and talks by Participating Artists

19:00 BST, Wednesday 26 June 2024 In Person and via Zoom
Other time zones here:  https://www.timeanddate.com <https://www.timeanddate.com/>

The event will be held in person at the BCS London offices and via Zoom.
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
Ground Floor
25 Copthall Avenue
London, EC2R 7BP, UK
Directions here: https://www.bcs.org/about-us/our-london-office-and-event-venue/

This new exhibition at the CAS gallery space at the BCS London HQ shows 20 recent works by our members selected from entries submitted for review.  Curated by Sean Clark and selected by a panel including Catherine Mason, Nick Lambert, Geoff Davis and Paul Brown.

Speakers to be announced.  Moderator: Sean Clark

The event will be recorded and uploaded to the CAS YouTube Channel.

This event is open to the public and is free but you must book your place for both in-person and zoom attendance here:  https://computerartssociety26062024.eventbrite.co.uk/

Our next meeting is the EVA 2024 Conference - Monday 8 - Friday 12 July 2024

You can see our future programme here:
https://computer-arts-society.com/events/index.html