[wos] Proposal for a panel on "Open Source Biotechnology"

Andrea Glorioso andrea at digitalpolicy.it
Fri Jun 16 18:13:11 CEST 2006

Dear Christopher, dear all,

    > Andrea,

    > if your names do not already include people in synthetic
    > biology, in particular the biobricks project,
    > http://bbf.openwetware.org/, I could certainly help with that.
    > Drew Endy is the natural choice, but might be hard to get... but
    > there are no doubt others...

Thanks for the suggestion,  I admit I was  not aware of  this project.
Seems quite interesting, I will try to understand more of it.

At the moment, however, I'm just trying to understand whether there is
any particular/formal way to propose a  panel on the subject.. I would
like   to know whether such  a  panel is  possible  before starting to
pester, I mean contact, the potential speakers.

Hope the powers-that-be are reading. :)

Ciao!

Andrea Glorioso		andrea at digitalpolicy.it
                        +39 348 921 4379