[rohrpost] netstrike.it censored by italian police

chmod@dyne.org chmod@dyne.org
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:57:45 +0200 (CEST)

die italienische exekutive scheint mit den aktionen rund um den g8-gipfel
in genua in stimmung gekommen zu sein: die, die ihre stimme verwenden,
werden strategisch abgewuergt.

2 messages forwarded:
----------------------------------

From: jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:56:46 +0200

www.netstrike.it the italian website representing the netstrike movement,
started by sTRANOnETWORK many years ago as a practice that has been then
followed by many hacktivists around the globe (remarkably a PEACEFUL way
to protest online) has been obscured today by the italian police.

italy is in great danger, civil rights, human rights and rights to speak
are clearly violated by the italian government in the past months. i'm
asking myself how far this can go, and what else can be done. one thing is
sure:
NOBODY will give up!

please, in every situation you are, state clearly your disapproval to the
way italian government is acting and take care to keep yourself informed:
mainstream media channels are constantly defacing informations and
independent media channels are deleted with militar enforcements.

--
jrml ..//korova.dyne.org
6EEE 4FB2 2555 7ACD 8496  AB99 E2A2 93B4 6C62 4800

From: jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:59:49 -0400

we moved the dns entry on a server outside italy, www.netstrike.it is
still available. a communicate will follow from stranonet.

please anybody willing to support us in fighting this act of censorship
send a mail to support@netstrike.it noticing availability for a new mirror, which
does'nt really need to be active at the moment but we need to store the
website in as many safe places as we can.

also we need the hacker community to know this fact so we hope somebody
will spread this alert in the ongoin HAL2001 event in holland.

thanks, thousand flowers will blossom.