[rohrpost] ubermorgen feat. ALEXEI + ;one fat load;uberNEWZ::

net_CALLBOY play@ubermorgen.com
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 12:07:45 +0100

  goto,watch & wait;ubermorgen feat.ALEXEI
  dx386 | basel | 2001 | woa wow! | guud |

  http://www.ubermorgen.com

  ...one more... from our

  "!best of POP_UP;"

  series::

  http://www.ubermorgen.com/xmas
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/WORDWAR
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/194
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/polls/FRAME_polls.html
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/DIABETES
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/bayer
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/uptoart
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/siltest
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/micromusic_live_at_ars_2001
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/agb
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/SILVER_MONDAY
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/GOFUTURE/uebersicht.html
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/GOFUTURE/uebersicht_nov_dez2001.html
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/naziline/anmeldung.html
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/forms/RFCAOLR/naziline/pdf/2001/4210_RRT.pdf
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/hans.gif
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/06_BUCHPROJEKT.zip
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/NETUSER_WWW
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/INTRANET/all_webstats
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/va_wisconsin_dismiss.jpg
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/skim
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/stats
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/ubermorgenselbstvermarktung.doc
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/ATTACK_ON_DEMOCRAZY
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/va_chicago_censored.jpg
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/versicherung
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/2001_voteauction_party/index00.htm
  http://www.ubermorgen.com/ubermorgen_feat_ALEXEI

  +

  latest uberSTUFF

  http://www.sil.at
  http://www.ver-sicherung.com
  http://www.autogewinnen.com
  http://www.netuser.cc
  http://www.mediaq21.at
  http://www.bart-n-lisa.com
  http://www.esof.net
  http://www.jugendversicherung.org
  http://www.versicherung25.com
  http://www.gratis-gewinnen.com
  http://www.jugendtest.com
  http://www.AIIianz.com
  http://www.schweizerbotschaft.de

  exhibitZ/tolk

  http://www.aldrichart.org/pastexhibitions.html
  http://www.mumok.at
  http://www.depot.or.at
  http://www.viper.ch

  na ja;

  for the german_speakerZ, here some uberFEATURES
  in zome new exZellent books;

  ::
  "netzpiraten" , medosch/roettgers,
  /heise/telepolis / isbn 3-88229-188-5
  http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3882291885/
  qid=3D1004531220/sr=3D8-1/ref=3Dsr_aps_prod_1_1/028-1578258-2689302

  ::
  "literatur im netz" christine boehler
  /ISBN: 3854861036
  http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3854861036/
  qid%3D1004531275/028-1578258-2689302

  ::
  more bookZ koming soon [NAZI~LINE/hamlet/rein
  surhkamp, etoy harpercollins london...]

  uberSELBSTVERMARKTUNG + :: :

  :: we shouldnt bring this all togehter, ans so much in one
     email and everything "connected" and so on.. cause we
     really do believe it is way cooler separated; the myth
     would be stonger.. but then, we are lazy bastards.. so
     we just do it anyway.. and then, logically that leads
     us to the next 2 issues..

  :: anybody wanna do or know somebody who would be perfect
     to do the global PR for ubermorgen actions and fineart?
     we need professional support [an agent!]

  :: anybody knows zome good gallery/gallerIST whocould under-
     stand the transformation of uberACTIONS into objectZs
     such as uberORIGINALS, uberSEALS and other fineart
     productZ in our pipeline? mailto:luzius@bernhards.net
     we need professional support [an agent!]

  :: + by heath &theyesman and many more.. paris adventure
     2001; http://www.theyesmen.org/urban/

  :: + about our friends from http://www.freitag.ch a book
     was just released: "FREITAG - individual recycled free-
     way bags" by lars mueller, 2001

  :: + read chomsky!
     + think yourself.. its all about pakistans nuclear
     bombs and the oilpipe;

  :: the bootlabis highly active, come and visit our empty
     desk there,, soon it will be activated again;
     http://www.bootlab.org

  :: viper in basle was a pleasure,, to meet all kewl ppl
     cornelia s., franco and eva, didi bruckm, doris
     traubenzucker, alexei, 8081 the island :), heath,
     viloe h-zai, wanga from micromusic, walter vdc, bst,
     the bernhards, gotohell,  aaron! lo-res.org

  :: watch out for the latest britney spears [aol artist]
     and kylie minogue [best pop-star 2001 next to robbie]
     videos, rreally great pop.stuff on MTV! oahh.. that
     would be something..

  :: and one more sugarcube for our german speaking ppl!

     ---