[rohrpost] earlynews[www.tracert.to]

Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:53:30 +0200 (MET DST)

[www.TRACERT.T0]
welcomes ally recipiants to one of the actually n@xt newsletter (n0.1o) & thereby most recent edition available..!inFact.

As if the last arised word I touched causes a transition to anthrax,
i`d rather consider myself out of any danger.
just being arrived in an the americans would call it europhil kind of country: iceland, I am in a really good shape. local time manifests itself to 7:43, sunrise...

Back in europe i realize a state of light edition in housing, transport & population density - all in all I do adjust myself yet to the easy E-Z of http://www.ikea.de/
                http://www.ikea.is/
the funiture store is all over the country!
nice language by the way.
so that I`m not going to sleep - `til brooklyn
... I go & watch sun!

<quote SRC=\"um.de/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9336\">
   Name                Mrd.$ Ursprung LadEN
17. Ingvar Kamprad 13,0 Ikea Schweden
</quote>

 ©jirkapfahl 2001
 [www.TRACERT.T0]