[rohrpost] einschaltung.

pi pi@attacksyour.net
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:58:20 +0200 (CEST)

> da jetzt einige wieder die antikapitalistische fahne in den wind halten,
> m=F6chte ich doch folgendes zu bedenken geben: ohne den kapitalismus w=FC=
rde es
> das internet -so wie wir es kennen- nicht geben. nicht einmal ansatzweise=
=2E
> und diese liste schon garnicht.

military technology is not per se evil
technology .. tools do not matter .. spirit and
reason, aims and visions .. that matters .. it is
the ultimate achievement of society, that weapons
[ as the internet ] are used for freedom,
democrazy and peace .. perverted kapitalistic
weapons .. yes, this is the ULTIMATIVE MEDIA HACK

hm?

also [ in my humble opinion ] if those planes
=2E. you know which .. if this blood leads to more
precise && active && targeted foreign politics
=2E. to more cooperation and talk .. it may save
more lifes than were lost now [ although i cannot
deny that it was definitely the wrong way to
achieve this state ] .. it may .. politics ought
to misuse this terroristic strike for reflecting
publicely WHAT WENT WRONG AND WHY ..

hm?

i will not defend these attacks yet it is
definitely a question how so much energy &&
precision && angriness && hatred developes .. it
is the question of why .. the question of why
=2E. the search for reasons .. do JUDGE THE REASONS
AND NOT THE SYMPTOMS

after all - it's always a matter of how we handle
it / how we use it / the mission is to gain more

martin pi

   pi@atttt     ack s   youRnet =20
                             mar _t in pi     :
 ^X          0 69   9  1 04  43742            :
   jo hann|s tr Auss  gaSSse 32//7/  =20
     ..  ....,, ,.. 1   04 0 v i enN   a      :