[rohrpost] [i love u] the (w)hole february 2002

brainstorm brainstorm@i-love-u.ch
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 00:43:11 +0100

http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

dear pebble

when the insects put their long, delicate legs onto my water, i can
hardly
feel their tickles. when the wind passes across my surface it produces
patches of tiny ripples and my mirror-eye turns blind in these places.
when
the rain falls in heavy drops it stings like a thousand needles and I
wish
for an eyelid. though nothing compares to the way YOU disturb me. when
you
fall, i catch your reflection. when you hit, the sky fragments into
circles
and in my eye the colours shatter. where you enter i find my middle and
in
your tumble inside me I sense my fluid substance. and when you reach
ground,
stillness returns and in the newborn wholeness of my waterpupil, i share

the
clouds with the sky.

for ever,
your pond

february issue 2002: "(w)hole"

monthly appearing e-zine for multimedia art,
monthly changing subject, no-commerce platform for cyber-artists,
photographers, screen-designer, e-musicians, movie-makers,
comic-developers...

visit http://www.i-love-u.ch  http://www.i-love-u.tv

our snailmail:
i love u ezine