[rohrpost] Self Measurement of Germaness

Colonel/Thierry Geoffroy geoffroy at wanadoo.dk
Son Aug 3 10:02:30 CEST 2003

Dear colleague ,

I like to sell to a german  media  my foto serie : Self Measurement of
Germaness ( 12 fotos  for exemple ) in order to have a good  mediatic
passage.I only exhibit fotography when it has been published .
 Could you  help me  with a contact personn to whom I could make this
"portofoglio -foto-serie  offer  ?
(1000 Euro for 12  fotos in small size without front page  )

about the serie to sell  :

Self Measurement of Germaness : RESULT OF THE MEASUREMENT .
189 people measured themselves in Berlin at Haus der Kulturen der Welt
during the "Kulturpolitischer Bundeskongress ". :

see exemple  at :
http://conclusionism.com/tools/germaness.html

best regards

Thierry Geoffroy / Colonel
http://www.colonel.dk/

text about my work in the media by Inka Schubbe Sprengel museum :
http://www.conclusionism.com/Sprengel_Museum_Hannover.html

Berlin :
until the 6/august  exhibition at Galerie Stueber/ Berlin
http://www.galerieolafstueber.de/