[rohrpost] Malmoe ueber Open Source und die Grenzen der Offenheit

Florian Cramer cantsin at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sam Jul 10 12:44:56 CEST 2004

[Weitergeschickt mit Einverständnis des Absenders]

----- Forwarded message from Rasmus Fleischer <rasmusfleischer at yahoo.com> -----

From: Rasmus Fleischer <rasmusfleischer at yahoo.com>
Subject: fyi
To: cantsin at zedat.fu-berlin.de

Hello,
A post about cassette culture that you did at some
mailing list (think it was Rohrpost) some day ago,
inspired me to make this little thing about the
history of the "tape-skull" figure:
http://www.piratbyran.org/?view=articles&id=82

In swedish - but you'll probably get what it is about
when you see the pictures. I find the geneaology of
that symbol especially interesting, as it is now also
the logotype for Piratbyrån, a one-year old swedish
anti-copyright group with a huge community of members.
If you know any good sources for more info on this
early "pro-piracy" appropriation, I'm interested.

Just wanted to notice you,

Rasmus Fleischer, Stockholm

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html

----- End forwarded message -----