[rohrpost] [icd] Fifth Roundtable Discussion

mcd donfried at culturaldiplomacy.org
Don Jul 22 08:10:52 CEST 2004

To the Friends and Colleagues of the institute for cultural diplomacy,

For our fifth Roundtable Discussion, Wednesday August 4th at 19:00,
entitled "Art as a Catalyst" we have invited two artists to examine how
the visual arts inspire cultural diplomacy.  Please see the attached
invitation for more information on our talented speakers Marcus Ahlers
and Tim Deussen and for all the details.  If you would like to attend
please register via e-mail with Stefanie Averwald
(averwald at culturaldiplomacy.org).

We look forward to seeing you there,

Diana Su and the icd Berlin Team

-- Diana Su Conference Coordinator institute for cultural diplomacy,
Berlin bureau Greifswalderstr. 33a 10405 Berlin Direct + 49 / 0-30 2654
9372 Main + 49 / 0-30 4280 0111 su at culturaldiplomacy.org
www.culturaldiplomacy.org