[rohrpost] G&GN-Wahlkampf: "AMERIKA IST NICHT ARMEERIKA"

GanzGarNix at aol.com GanzGarNix at aol.com
Die Okt 26 10:13:00 CEST 2004

Das Institut fuer Ganz & GarNix (jetzt mit ueber 513 Hyperlinks:
http://www.GGN.de/termine.html ) INFORMIERT...
[[ **AKTUELL: G&GN-Konkursmeldung zum Jahresende 2004:
--> Aufloesung aller Presse-Abteilungen und Email-Kontakte ]]

Betr.: Bruno Brachland (G&GN-Mitarbeiter), Essay vom 23.03.2003,
gewidmet Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore und Patti Smith:
"AMERIKA IST NICHT ARMEERIKA", siehe seit 1 Jahr online unter:
http://www.rheinischebrigade.de/akte5_toys_golfkrieg.htm
("Rheinische Brigade" Akte 5, Rubrik: Essays)

Deutsche Druckversion erstveroeffentlicht in Wollis Firebar-Clubmagazin:
"Flaechenbrand" Nr.1 (Thema: Frieden; Berlin im April 2003)

ERSTVEROEFFENTLICHUNG DER ENGLISCHEN VERSION HIER!
Tun Sie der freiheitsliebenden toleranten multikulturellen Welt einen
Gefallen und schicken, sprechen, drucken, publizieren Sie diese ENGLISCHE VERSION, wo
immer Sie koennen - laut und deutlich! Das CopyLEFT ist dafuer EXKLUSIV FUER
ALLE ERDBEWOHNER FREIgeschaltet worden. Wir waeren allerdings sehr dankbar
fuer ein BELEGEXEMPLAR bzw. den Hinweis auf Internetdurchwahlen, auf denen Sie
den Essay platzieren koennen!
Herzlichen Dank und toy toy toy...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

BILINGUAL TEXT VERSION FIRST PUBLISHED HERE!
Please do the freedom-loving, tolerant, multi-cultural people of this world a
favour and publish, print, recite, roundmail the ENGLISH VERSION loud and
clear wherever possible! CopyLEFT is EXCLUSIVELY made FREE for all the people in
the world - ANTI COPYRIGHT! But it would be nice if you could send us a
VOUCHER COPY, or announce the internet links, where you could place our essay! Many
thanks and free cheers!

Bruno Brachland (G&GN-institute, Berlin), 23rd, march 2003
DEDICATED TO NOAM CHOMSKY, MICHAEL MOORE, AND PATTI SMITH
© Copyleft free by Trademark ® POEMiE, Germoney
--> translated by Ní Gudix, 23rd, octobre 2004:

AMERICA IS NOT ARMYRICA
(USA AND U.S.A. ARE NOT IDENTICAL)

AMERICA is not ARMYRICA!!! There's one thing what makes me furious when I
read the daily papers, and that is the identification of Mr Bush with his people.
Meanwhile we know out of many alternative sources that there are
OVERWHELMINGLY MANY people who stand up AGAINST Mr Bush and HIS campaign, even famous
Hollywood actors whose invitations for the Oscars were, as a precaution, cancelled
again... It's not "the image of America" that has to face loss, but the image
of the PRESENT government which, in my view, is as insane as the Iraqi
dictator himself who IS not "Iraq" as well but has raped his people. BOTH presidents
are to be put into prison on some exile island where they can torture each
other face to face while playing chess - or should I say, golf? - but spare the
citizens of the world! Any war needs but TWO idiots that want to finish each
other off in the first place, TWO mirrored fools offending each other in the
most puerile manner but never would fight at the front themselves. IT'S ALWAYS
THE OTHERS THAT ARE KINDLY ALLOWED TO DIE!!! (1) Earnestly: I'm pleading for
courtmartialling Mr Bush as well: for not having tried and arrested Saddam
Hussein, and ONLY Saddam Hussein (and his helpers), on legal means that have been
sanctioned even by the United Nations Security Council! - but for having
devastated a country and destroyed a culture instead and, above all, for troubling
innocent people that don't only have to suffer from THEIR dictator but from
OURS as well. There are people having friends all over the world - Konstantin
Wecker [a famous german songwriter/singer] showed us that on his journey to Iraq.
Either the Secret Services are even more incompetent as one has dared to
suggest up to now - or the removal of Saddam isn't the primal aim after all.
Whether there may exist even OTHER motives than just oil, as it is announced on the
peace movement flyers, maybe some intrigue of secret global cliques, what
only our grandchildren may discover in a hundred years - who knows? Sometimes one
should try and reflect upon some completely absurd possibilities, rather than
to believe anything the official propaganda tells us to believe. Perhaps
George W. Bush and Saddam Hussein are in fact hand in glove with each other,
playing war together and enjoy their status as war profiteers? Yes, that sounds
crazy, and probably it's wrong, too - but any human being with the gift of pity,
with visions and humanistic ideals should be frightened, shocked and depressed
about the pure fact that again there is shooting and bombing, that again so
much NEGATIVE ENERGY is tossed about! One could ask oneself if we really have
already reached the 21st century... a new century to overcome the war century.
A century of INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP, not one of imperialistic, unilateral,
globalism, but one of intersolidarity. Such "interactive" solidarity we don't
see in Mr Bush, neither when dealing with HIS OWN nor when dealing with the
Iraqi people; nor we see it in Saddam vice versa. Both of them are completely
incapable for political leadership, BOTH of them act and react out of a sectarian
ivory-tower of pseudoreligious illusions, and both of them abuse their
puppets for getting on the public's nerves with their private destructivity.
______
(1) one should possibly note here that conscentious objection only makes
sense when the objector does not, as it is the case with fellow George W., act
thirty years later as war-monger! Because Mr Bush did not participate then at the
Vietnam war but preferred to stay at home, get sponsored by his daddy George
H. W. Bush, and crack silly jokes - that this doesn't have anything to do with
the notion of "NO VIOLENCE!" in GWB's case but that instead he simply likes
to stand where he gets least problems, is now obvious. GWB's challenger John F.
Kerry instead has been a soldier in Vietnam, then and thereby became active
in the 1970s peace movement, and KNOWS WHAT WAR IS ABOUT!
______
(1) hier sollte vielleicht noch eingefuegt werden, dass
Kriegsdienstverweigerung nur dann sinnvoll ist, wenn der Betreffende nicht, wie es Genosse George
W. tut, dreissig Jahre spaeter als Kriegstreiber handelt! Denn Bush war
seinerzeit nicht im Vietnamkrieg dabei, er zog es vor, zuhause zu bleiben, von seinem
Papa George H.W. Bush ausgehalten zu werden und bloede Witze zu reissen -
doch dass er mit "Gewaltfreiheit" im Grunde nichts zu schaffen hat, sondern sich
nur immer am liebsten auf der Seite befindet, wo er selbst am wenigsten
Probleme hat, sehen wir jetzt. GWBs Herausforderer John F. Kerry hingegen war in
Vietnam, wurde dann und dadurch in den 1970ern zum Friedensdemonstranten und
WEISS, WAS KRIEG HEISST!

German text first published in: Wolli's "Firebar" club magazine
"FLAECHENBRAND" #1 (4/03) under the topic PEACE also online
under: "Rheinische Brigade" Akte 5 (rubric: essays) - see below:
http://www.rheinischebrigade.de/akte5_toys_golfkrieg.htm

G&GN IS STILL POWERED BY TRADEMARK POEMiE & LinkesBuch.DE

**Selber kein Geld? Dann helfen Sie uns mit IHREM PERSOENLICHEN
Solidaritaetskommentar, der (falls erwuenscht: anonym) in unserem VORLETZTEN NEWSLETTER
Ende Dezember 2004 publiziert wird...