[rohrpost] Place In Place Of: Berlin

Jeremy Beaudry jeremy at boxwith.com
Die Jul 19 09:19:03 CEST 2005

My colleague and I are newly settled in Berlin as artists-in-
residence at the Karl Hofer Gesellshaft through the end of August.
We'd like to share with you an online documentation / critical
inquiry project which we will be maintaining during our time here:

http://berlin.placeinplaceof.net/

Essentially, it is two-column blog which we are using to post
synchronic investigations / interpretations of our experience of
Berlin -- expect as much media as we can feasibly cram into a web
page: text, image, audio, video, etc.  This is definitely a work in
progress and, as such, there will be glitches -- any feedback
regarding these and the project in general would be greatly appreciated.

Best.

Jeremy Beaudry

jeremy beaudry
http://meaning.boxwith.com