[rohrpost] Directors Lounge deadline fast approaching

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Son Dez 10 21:32:35 CET 2006

Sorry for the late notice on Rohrpost!

Deadline for the open call of Directors Lounge (Berlin  8-10 Febr 2007):
- 15 Dec 2006 -
How to submit: http://directorslounge.net/submit.html
Please get in touch if you have something you
wish to send in! Contact for general submissions:
dl at directorslounge.net

Why? Seriously, Directors Lounge started as an
experiment, a relaxed space for filmmakers,
videoartists and everybody interested in
experimental forms of cinema and videoart, during
The Berlin International Film Festival.
Please read more on our new website:

After nearby two years it is about time for some minor enhancements.
read all about the subliminal changes here
http://directorslounge.net/relaunch.html

announcing: Directors Lounge 2007 february 8-18. 07 Berlin
http://directorslounge.net/DL2007.html

We finally started feeding the masses. By
subscribing to our news feed you keep up-to-date
with all news regarding Directors Lounge as soon
as they appear
http://del.icio.us/rss/DirectorsLounge/DirectorsLoungeNews
We highly encourage you to use this feature as it will replace our email news.

Due to a flood of spam we may have missed mails
lately, please use dl at directorslounge.net to get
in touch.
--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse: 		office at richfilm.de
Projektseite:		http://www.olgacity.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)