[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< radio . fusion . exploding . balls

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Die Jun 27 14:11:42 CEST 2006

> THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

  after all this red, yellow and black, we go for something real big:
  GREEN!! festival time is so much there and you all better make sure
  not to miss the 10th fusion as this will be so much movement vibe +
  sound as you can hardly believe. the ones who know know it anyhow +
  the ones who don't: all I can say is - experiences you can't forget
  people you will want to stay with, sound more real than your brains
  and a location that makes the cities look like rat's nests. MOVE!!!

  www.fusion-festival.de/ mit www.meltedmen.com/ und radio fusion !!!
  Radio UKW 90,9 Mhz Netz: http://212.80.235.155/cgi-bin/getserver.pl

  www.foto-shop-berlin.de/ dienstag 4.7., 20h vernissage: u.lindemann
  www.drpong.net/ mittwoch 4.7. - 22h - aussenborder playing realshit

  -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
         c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail
      updated! http://www.foto-shop-berlin.de/gallery/main.php