[rohrpost] The Star of Helsinki?

richfilm productions office at richfilm.de
Sam Nov 18 23:43:14 CET 2006

This is to let you know about my coming project in Helsinki:

"Helsingin Tähti?"

As part of the "Unknown City Project"

Friday, 24 November 2006
at 16:00
Meeting point:
Kasernikatu 36
in front of the entrance of kuva Academy
Helsinki

"Helsingin Tähti?" is referring to one of the
most popular game board games in Finland: Afrikan
Tähti, the Star of Afrika. Instead of hunting for
the biggest ever  in Afrika found diamant, we
will be searching for the Star of Helsinki  by
means of a game set in the larger metropolitan
area of Helsinki.

We will have a walk through the Southern City
Center and visit many projects of "Unknown City
Project.
On our walk, please be part of the ongoing
investigation for the Star of Helsinki! During
your hunt for "Helsingin Tähti?" on 24 November,
you will be kindly assisted by Panagiotis
Balomenos, Rikkaliina Turki, Marcia Vaitsman,
Axel Straschnoy and Klaus W. Eisenlohr. So,
please join the game!

You will find more info on the quest for the Helsingin Tähti on my new blog:
http://helsingin-taehti.blogspot.com/
and please feel welcome to comment on the blog, or via email: star at richfilm.de

The Unknown City Project will be brought to you
by Finnish Academy of Fine Arts, the Time and
Space Department, Helsinki.
Also thank you to HIAP, Helsinki, for the current residency and grant.
And to Senaatti Kiinteistöt for kindly allowing
me to have some display on Punanotkok Katu.

Last not least, if you are so lucky to find the
Star of Helsinki, or if you get to know where it
is, please immediately call: 050-9305965 or, send
an email to: star at richfilm.de.

--
richfilm productions, Klaus W. Eisenlohr, Osnabrücker Str. 25, D-10589 Berlin

eMail Adresse: 		office at richfilm.de
Projektseite:		http://www.olgacity.de
Homepage !!!		http://www.kw-eisenlohr.de
Film Produktion:		http://www.richfilm.de

Telefon:			int.- 49 - (0)30 - 3409 5343 (BERLIN)