[rohrpost] Excellenz Info Bug - RAUM [][][] Berlin - 30.11.06

e at various-euro.com
Mon Nov 27 20:55:44 CET 2006

  | 1                  THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE                   1 |
  |                             __Novus__                              |
  |    IMMATERIALIATI        ,-'         `-.        HU 03112006 B      |
  |                        ,'  ,mmsmW@@Wm_  `.                         |
  |           @           /   i@@@@`@@@@@@s   \     BERLIN, FRG        |
  |           ,          /    d[ 8*+8@@@@@@i   \                       |
  |         ,''\         |   ,AMM@/VM@@@@@@[   |    ### # # ##   #     |
  |       ,' /  \        |   *m-'YbgW@@@@@@s   |    #   # # # # # #    |
  |     ,'  /    \       |    b_gWA*K at fd@@@@[  |    ##  # # ##  # #    |
  |     \  /      \      \    ~~MP ,A` @@@@@|  /    #   # # # # # #    |
  |      \/________\      \      [,P      V*` /     ### ### # #  #     |
  |                        `.     !         ,'                         |
  |        NY 9/11           '_           _'        The President      |
  |                            ordo--mundi          Xcellence          |
  | 1                        ONE INFO DOLLAR                         1 |

  Excellenz Info Bug

  9/11 War Eine Faelschung

  Raum [][][]
  Schwedenstr. 16
  13357 Berlin-Mitte/Wedding
  Germany
  Th., 2006/11/30
  21:00 h

  Special Guest:
  Luther Blissett as You

  The German anti-americanism of PACE flags, the enemy Bush and the
  star spangled banner patriotism at the end of the newest enlightning
  film à la indymedia[1] are not sufficient, in order to clarify, how
  the situation is presently. The twists of the capital, e.g. in the
  FRG, under the protection of state, army and police etc. is always on
  world market level. One can read the ascent of the European Union
  under German leadership in the European Agenda 2010.[2]

  The head of a renowned university[3] must therefore censor in
  the interest of masking the connections of elite formation and new
  (old) poverty everything coming too close while keeping the
  won status quo as top frontline institution of the classwar from
  above in the field of know-how/knowledge.[4]

  His Excellency Information is obviously not simply a simple
  cabbalistic conspiracy[5], and also not eatable money, as Robert
  Anton Wilson had to recite 1998 in a movie[6] for a few euro dollar.

  In the Room in the Schwedenstrasse 16, Berlin-Mitte (Wedding)
  Germany[7] there will be offered excellent good info bugs as credit
  for Mind&Brain[8] on 2006/11/30 starting at 21:00 o'clock, so that
  the new age(s) of the new world order(s), also known as
  "globalization", gets into the last big city province. We will show
  _Loose Change_ and a Robert Anton Wilson-Loop from _23_ on about 20
  monitors, various euro[9] is in the real fake mix for almost nothing,
  38317 plays short hymns to the criticism of immaterialism[10] and miga
  presents his heads-cutting-and-nothing-to-say "Reportage from Kraft
  der Erde".

  [1] http://www.loosechange911.com
  [2] PRESIDENCY CONCLUSIONS LISBON EUROPEAN COUNCIL 23 AND 24 MARCH
      2000 http://www.consilium.europa.eu/ueDocs/cms_Data/docs/
      pressData/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm
  [3] http://www.hu-berlin.de (dt.)
  [4] http://de.indymedia.org/2006/11/161107.shtml (dt.)