[rohrpost] Taugshow #7 is online

das ende der nahrungskette jg at monochrom.at
Don Okt 26 22:02:07 CEST 2006

Taugshow #7 is online:
The flat hierarchies of talk shows are about as
subversive as NYC Democrats smoking dope. But
count us out! We won’t produce a talk show. Nope.
We produce a TAUGSHOW! Our guests are geeks,
heretics, and other coevals. Taugshow is a
tour-de-farce. A joyful bucket full of good clean
fanaticism, crisis, language, culture,
self-content, identity, utopia, mania and
despair, condensed into the well known cultural
technique of a prime time TV show.

Taugshow #7 // ~110 min.

----> http://www.monochrom.at/taugshow/taugshiow7.htm

Taugshow #7 / Guests:

Ryosuke Tei: Ryosuke Tei is the Creative Director
of Furi Furi Company. Tei-san founded Furi Furi
Company in 1998, and is the creator of Girls
Power Manifest and the Bash figure series, as
well as the innovative RPG Giftpia for the
Nintendo Gamecube in Japan. He is considered to
be one of Japan's most important figures in the
character and game design scene.

AniNite Special: The AniNite is the largest
festival of Japanese pop culture held in Austria.
AniNite members Silvia Groniewicz and Richard
Pyrker will tell us about the AniNite concept and
Aya and Schu, two female Cosplayers talk about
their obsession and will present their newest creation.

David Dempsey: David Dempsey is an ADDled
informationmaniac who has replaced his mostly
dysfunctional long-term memory with the web and
small electronic thingies. Await his report.
A video message comes to us from Eddie Codel
inside the infamous Hat Factory in San Francisco,
Kalifornia, Untied States of Ameerika.

Regular guest Evelyn Fürlinger's topic is
"Semantics, Syllables, and Sounds" -- and our
showband consists of Peter Natterer and Ingmar Versolmann. Yeah!

And lots of more.

[taugen; Viennese slang: to dig/love/adore something]

----> http://www.monochrom.at/taugshow/taugshiow7.htm