[rohrpost] Observation Study _ Circadian creative rhythm _ Call for participants

Raoul Flaminzeanu raoul.flaminzeanu at students.fhnw.ch
Fre Jun 8 10:48:04 CEST 2007

.
Rhythm defines our life. Be it the beating of a heart, the alarm that wakes
us in the morning, the rhythm of a book or the earth rotation around the
sun. The pattern of the rhythm around us makes our lives go faster or
slower. A pattern that we can influence by saying ³we take it slowly² or ³we
go for it². We take for granted many systems that define our daily life,
some defined by nature, some defined by society or our work environment.
What if we challenge them? Can this improve our work efficiency and life
quality?
.
How does a rhythm change increase our efficiency, creativity and motivation?
And which rhythm would be ideal?
How can we use this shift of uncommon behaviour to enhance the quality of
group dynamics and production achievements?
The rhythmus project is an observational study case that explores and
confronts the different twentieth century working patterns. The defined
parameters of the observation are: creativity, efficiency and personal life
quality in direct relation with the working rhythm.

. CALL .FOR .PARTICIPANTS

.
We are currently accepting submission for participating in the rhythmus
Labor week. The participants will benefit of one week in Senones, France
(all expenses covered) and project and time management workshop. They will
experiment working under different circadian rhythms and have the chance to
work in an diversified teams. The project is redesigning the ON-AIR
promotion of the Schweizer Fernseher (as in analysis of the existing diagram
and of the competition, strategical formulation/concept and draft visuals).
.
We need 9 participants that will form 3 different teams. Each team will work
in parallel on the same SF project. The difference between the team will be
the difference between the timeframes within they have to meet the project
deliverables.

.
The rhythmus week is it scheduled for:
1 ­ 8 July 2007.

.
For more info for the project or for applying for participation please
visit:
http://www.rhythm-us.ch

Raoul Flaminzeanu
raoul.flaminzeanu at students.fhnw.ch