[rohrpost] UBERMORGEN.COM necessary - 22.03.2007

Hans Bernhard play at ubermorgen.com
Don Mar 22 20:58:19 CET 2007

We are happy to announce that the UBERMORGEN.COM family
welcomes a new family member, DOB 07.03.2007, 11:55 CET, her name
is Lola Mae Bernhard. Imgs here: http://www.ubermorgen.com/lola/

GWEI - Google Will Eat Itself ( http://www.gwei.org ) is now fully
censored
on all Google Search-Indexes worldwide. What a scandal!
GWEI Solidarity link action initiated by Geert Lovink (Thanks!):
http://networkcultures.org/geert/2007/03/22/call-for-support-link-to-
google-will-eat-itself/

In germany, a complaint against anonymous was entered. The complaints
matter was "beating up a police officer". Our Berlin Stunt-Partner
Alister
Mazzotti was cited to appear by the police and to answer questions about
the "Foriginal Media Hack No.1 project, 2006":
http://www.foriginal.com/no1/

"Amazon Noir" officially launched winter 2006. Exhibitions (DEAF
Rotterdam,
Edith-Russ-Haus Oldenburg/Germany, Share Torino/Italy, Center for
Digital
Art Holon/Israel, STRP Eindhoven/The Netherlands, EAF Adelaide/
Australia,
Laboral Gijon/Spain, REX Belgrade/Serbia, MOCA Taipeh/Taiwan).
Amazon Noir - The Big Book Crime: http://www.amazon-noir.com

and...

We won the IBM-Award for New Media (Stuttgarter Filmwinter 07) and
received a honorary mention from the Share Festival (Torino, 2007), both
for "Amazon Noir" (in collaboration with Paolo Cirio and Alessandro
Ludovico). For GWEI - Google Will Eat Itself we received a honorary
mention
from the XIX Biennal of Ibiza/Ibizagrafica 06.

some more stuff...

Online-Catalogue
http://www.ubermorgen.com/CATALOGUE

a print catalogue "UBERMORGEN.COM 1999-2007" is due spring 2007

News
http://www.ubermorgen.com/2007/news.html

Projects
http://www.ubermorgen.com/2007/projects.html

Texts
http://www.ubermorgen.com/2007/texts.html

And a special feature from our german friends
http://www.anti-terrordatei.de (in german)

yourz truly
hans- / lizvlx / billie-ada / lola mae

8bit-environment by http://www.micromusic.net