[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< PALACE RESISTANCE - Mi 9.5. KKK / Do 10.5. CCCP

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Mit Mai 9 18:46:14 CEST 2007

> THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

  there is quite some smell in the freshened up spring air, regarding
  the upcoming g8-summit. the fairly quiet and sunny 1st of may seems
  to be not the tempo 2 be expected in the near future. check some of
  the links + update your opinion on societie's atmosfear these days:
  we play some music that could be regarded soundtrack to urban life.
  http://de.indymedia.org/2007/05/176032.shtml
  http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,481905,00.html

> PALACE RESISTANCE - KingKongKlub, Wednesday, 9.5., 22h, Brunnen 173
> PALACE RESISTANCE - CCCP, Thursday, 10.5., 22h, 1 euro, Torstr. 136

> Friday: 2 years   http://kunst-blog.com/2007/05/2_jahre_kunstbl.php
> Saturday: Finissageconcert http://rottten.info/ @ Kunstpunktgallery

> Foto-Shop will be showing it's next show on thursday 24th of may!!!
> join the first Finissage Dinner on Sunday 20th of May. Reserve pls.

  -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
         c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail