[rohrpost] live@Cimatics\07AV\Festival

Station Rose gunafa at well.com
Die Nov 20 15:25:06 CET 2007

STATION ROSE live@ Cimatics\07AV\Festival:  Thursday November 22nd, 9p.m.

We will perform at Cimatics AV Festival at Beursschouwburg/Brussels.
We will perform brandnew AV-compositions, as well
as a fine selection of AV-Dubplates.

http://www.cimatics.com/festival2007/program/thursday/index.php

"Cimatics\07AV\Festival, for live audiovisual art
& vj'ing in Brussels/Belgium, offers 4 days full
of audiovisual performances, concerts and
installations. In a strange mix of clubbing and
performance, it gives an extensive overview of
what's taking place at the crossroads of music,
media-art, cinema or design: live AV.
It's a Happening. Ignoring the borders of diverse
disciplines, the festival combines sound and
visuals, mixing art with pop into a celebration
of digital culture. With its focus on live AV,
the festival and each performance, can be seen as
a true reconfiguration of contemporary culture."

details ://performance:
Elisa Rose & Gary Danner composed 1 AV-Track
exclusively for Cimatics and will perform it
live, amongst other compositions.

:// spinning AV_Dubplates:  :// as a preview  of
Station Rose - 20 Digital Years_in 2008.
    So far more than 30 AV_Dubplates on DVD have been produced by the artists.

See you there !

plus:
take a look at our performance at this year´s Ars Electronica (sept 2007)
http://stationrose.blogspot.com/