[rohrpost] Invitation: Book & DVD Presentation / Festival Opening: "Mission RE.sonance 007", Friday 23. November 19:00

Humanized Being binsh at sonance.net
Mit Nov 21 17:58:32 CET 2007

Dear sonance.friends,

herby we would like to invite you to opening and presentation night of

"mission re.sonance 007" - http://resonance007.sonance.net/

FRIDAY 23th NOVEMBER
VERNISSAGE & PRESENTATION
When: 19:00 - 21:00
Where: _un/used Space, Bauernmarkt 9, 1010 Vienna - "In der Passage"
What: Vernissage & Presentations of "mission re.sonance 007"
- Festival Program Schedule, Book, DVD and Installation
Who: re.sonance.007 org.team & Claudia Bosse

Book presentation: "re.sonance.network.mission.007" *
Installation: "RPM" by Andrea Kessler - Exhibit: 23. - 30. November
DVD presentation: "Manic Fiction" **

* Organisations: date-a.006, economyclass, Wasanii Wateule Arts
Association, Tallinn-Karlsruhe 07, Sonance Nordic Expansion,
kein.org, Cont3xt.net, doorbitch.nu, WD8, IDRG Kolchose, eSeL.at,
giss.tv, subnet.at, 5uper.net, Pipline, Faktum Flakturm, Labfactory,
Art Labor Gallery, NonGrata, Wiener Graffiti Union, Telestreet

Artists: Jaromil, Sylvain Perier, Barbara Husar, Michael Lampert,
Lukas Pusch, Alexander Nikolic, Eriq Manya, Bella Angora, Dayan zan
Oezoglu, Christian Falsnaes, So:ren Berner, Christoph Höschele &
Kaspar Kai, Temporary A/B Ensemble, der Blaue Tomislav, Angela
Dorrer, Machfeld, Team Party Manuall, Nikola Uzunovski, Juan Jose
Diaz Infante, Evamaria Trischak, 4shrooms, Nicolaj Kirisits, Klaus
Filip, Bernhard Bauch, Philipp Lammer, The League of Imaginary
Scientists, Angelo Vermeulen, Karl Kilian, Aleksander Blazica, Ramiro
Cosentino & Platoniq, Ubermorgen & Alessandro Ludovico & Paolo Cirio,
Dune & Devil, Georg Holzmann, Roman Vogl, Asia Sumyk, Tiana Wirth,
5voltcore, Andrea Kessler, Friedrich Biedermann, Corinne Studer, Leo
Peschta, Georg Schuetz, Gerald Nestler, et al.

** Julia Staudach, Robert Mathy, Bernhard Loibner, Chris Haring /
liquid.loft, Stefan Nowak & Julian Palacz, Urs Dubacher & Bernhard
Witz, BBB Johannes Deimling, Motto Luxus, Coelestine Engels, Marlene
Hausegger & Uli Kühn, Daniel Kauer, Fritz Zorn, Simon Kogler, Alec
Kinnear, Neil Curtis, Christoph Schwarz, ubermorgen feat. Stefan
Nussbaumer

More details on festival and program : http://resonance007.sonance.net/

ABOUT “re.sonance.007”

sonance.artistic.network invites you to
the third biennial “re.sonance” festival.
We create a free real feedback space for
our members and we invite emerging
young artists, (net)-activists and scientists
to present their work to a broad
public. “re.sonance” signifies “feed.back”.
The creation of a “freely accessible space”
allows people to express opinions and discuss
ideas.

As always, we kick off with a presentation
night. This year, to the book, we add
a multimedia-DVD and many events including
Work-In-Progress-Shows, Workshops,
Performances and Exhibitions held
in “unused spaces” in Vienna and Graz,
the latter organised in cooperation with mur.at.

re.sonance.007 is an effort of many
teams and individuals and we thank them
all: DVD team, graphics team, press
team, multiple event teams, translators
and proofreaders, webpage-programmer,
management and accountant. We also
thank our many helping hands on the
upcoming days in advance: cooking,
transport, technicians, cleaners and
those organisations and companies
who provided resources, places and funding.

With great enthusiasm, in the last 3 month,
our teams worked through over 100
contributions to produce the DVD and
the presented publication.

Thanks to all the artists and theoreticians
that sent in contributions, and especially
those that could not be included:
Because of limited space, we had to
make a selection oriented to our aims and
themes.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

We hope you will enjoy the pages within,
the DVD and the events, and wish you a
pleasant week. On- and Offline.

your “re.sonance.network.mission.007”
production team.

ABOUT sonance.artistic.network

sonance.artistic.network is a group of artists,
Internet technicians and scientists,
initially formed in 1998, and registered
in 2006 as a non-profit Association for
“advancement of technology-based
communication processes, art and culture”
by Simon B Häfele, Ruth Haselmair and
Michael Lampert.

We offer possibilities to participate in
exhibitions, workshops, joint productions,
discussions and publications, and
provide an infrastructure for communication,
documentation and storage on the
Internet. The free-of-charge digital services
include webspace, mailinglists, blogs
and cms systems as well as experimental
services and development possibilities for
artists, activists and hackers.

sonance.artistic.network acts has built
a strong base of young Austrian artists,
reflecting its origins in Vorarlberg and
Vienna, but is now expanding internationally.
We are actively working in Estonia,
Germany, Kenya, Finland, Turkey,
Ecuador, Bulgaria to build local groups
of artists.

Due to the interaction of our members,
sonance.artistic.network is an evolving
and innovative experience. We invite contemporary
artists and non-artists, experienced
and newcomers alike, to join us,
collaborate, innovate, evolve and, above
all, have fun!

your “sonance.network.crew”