[rohrpost] >|aussenborder|< KKPRK - KingKongPalaceResistanceKlub, Mi. 10.10., 22h

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Mit Okt 10 17:23:16 CEST 2007

 > THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DJ AUSSENBORDER ANNOUNCEMENT ||||||||||||||||||

   being busted by the greenmen last week doesn't mean we can't go on.
   we keep our residency alive 4 the moment & say thanks to the freaks
   & the VCF about a lesson in how soundsystems operate these days. so
   enjoy the autumn & the sun that's left & prepare for long nights to
   come. work your body, shake your ass & heat up the saunas! somebody
   taking me to frankfurt bookfair this week? gimme gimme gimme.. love

     KING KONG KLUB - PALACE RESISTANCE - MI 10.10./22h - BRUNNEN 173
             Antialias & Aussenborder play dirty electronica

   Vernissage at Foto-Shop: Groupshow - Snap Back Shot, Fr. 26.10. 19h

   www.grumildos.com/ at ZMF! check them out while in europe! great!!!
   Photobooth Weinbergsweg, 10.10. 20-22h, performance: fredwillem.be/
   www.backup-festival.de/ starts next week with me in the jury. aha !

   -- aussenborder is ready and always hungry for weirdest bookings --
                    http://www.myspace.com/fotoshop
          c a l l : 0 1 7 2 9 0 0 8 8 5 2 or answer this mail