[rohrpost] from gnn

Mark Butler marke23 at disinfo.net
Sam Sep 15 00:09:39 CEST 2007

"This is possibly the best article I’ve read about 9-11, and the need for a
proper investigation. It is certainly the best article I’ve read in a
mainstream newspaper, in this case from the edited blog of the highly respected
British Guardian. This is coming out only shortly after the London Independent’s
widely respected senior foreign correspondent, Robert Fisk, published his own
doubts about the official 9-11 narrative. It would appear that questioning 9-11
and demanding a real investigation is on the verge of becoming respectable in
Britain."

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/peter_tatchell/2007/09/911_the_big_coverup.html