[rohrpost] Assistent gesucht, assistant wanted !

ruth Prangen prangen at atelier-4d.de
Fre Feb 1 20:38:25 CET 2008

hallo,
ich suche einen assistenten für eine opernproduktion in tallinn
(estland).
zeitraum:
10.-16.03.2008 vorproben/testphase
20.04.-06.05.2008 endproben bis premiere.

der-/diejenige muss können:
- software "eyecon" für interaktive video-szenen/motion tracking
- computer graphics, video-postproduction ("final cut")  and 2D
animation ("after effects"...)
- lighting-engineering (dmx)

bitte melden bei Ruth Prangen, mail: ruthi at khm.de

____________

I'm looking for an assistent for a production in the city of tallinn
in estonia.

the production times will take place in estonia, in the city of tallinn:
- 10.-16.03.08, tests
- 20.04.08, start of rehearsals until 04.05.08
- 05/06.05.08, premiere
(- two performances in other cities in estonia at 08. and 10.05.08)

we need a collaborator who is good in
- "eyecon" for interactive video/motion tracking
- computer graphics, video-postproduction ("final cut") and 2D
animation ("after effects"...)
- light-design and lighting-engineering (dmx)

the academy for music and theatre tallinn, produce two short-operas
from money from the european union.

we will perform the two pieces in a theatre in tallinn, 10x10m and 7m
high.
beside the real built stage-design, we want to work in the first
opera with device-controlled lighting (dmx signal controlled by eyecon)
and in the second opera we want to work with motion tracking/
interactive video projection ...

if you are interested in a collaboration, please contact Ruth
Prangen, mail: ruthi at khm.de