[rohrpost] Paul Sermon - Lecture in the Centre for Contemporary Art Laznia in Gdansk (PL)

Katarzyna Wozniak katarzyna.wozniak at gmx.de
Sam Feb 16 13:21:24 CET 2008

IMMEDIATE ART

Centre for Contemporary Art Laznia in Gdansk (PL)
and Katarzyna Wozniak (curator)

are happy to invite you to a lecture of

Paul SERMON

entitled

Puppeteers, Performers or Avatars – A perceptual difference in telematic
space

on Friday, February 22nd 2008 6 pm
1 Jaskolcza Street, Gdansk

www.laznia.pl

***********************************

IMMEDIATE ART

The aim of the ImMEDIAte ART project is to acquaint the general public with
New Media Art. We would like to achieve this by organising a series of
lectures, on the one hand, of eminent theoreticians in this field offering
a point of view deep-rooted in history, on the other, renowned artists who
will present their works and will discuss the impact of latest
technological changes on their artistic practice. Two complementary cycles
are to provide the listeners with an in-depth panorama of these fascinating
phenomena.

We believe that the visits of our guests and their contribution to this
project will be an important stimulus for an intellectual debate and,
consequently, an inspiration for the artistic milieu.

IMMEDIAte ART series will be re-inaugurated on the 22nd of February in the
Centre for Contemporary Art Laznia in Gdansk with the lecture of Paul
SERMON. From now on, the lectures will be given on regular, monthly,
basis.

Further information and contact:

Katarzyna Wozniak

Centrum Sztuki Wspolczesnej Laznia