[rohrpost] Fwd: [DASH] Art History Position in New Media

Oliver Grau oliver.grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Sam Mar 8 16:27:53 CET 2008

>>> Paul Brown <paul at PAUL-BROWN.COM> 08.03.2008 13:17 >>>
.
I am writing on behalf of a search committee at Ringling College of
Art and Design. We are seeking one of those odd creatures that
simultaneously understands and has studied the history of art while
facing the future and being aware and engaged in the emergence of new
media forms. We are having a very difficult time finding a suitable
candidate.Perhaps you may have run across a few of these elusive
creatures and may be friendly with a number of them. Perhaps you are
one of these rare birds. We need someone who has the training and
capacity to think art-historically while studying emergent media
aesthetics as they develop. If you know one (or more) of the people
we seek, please feel free to forward them this mail with the link to
the position below.

The position announcement is below:
http://www.ringling.edu/index.php?id=908

The deadline is March 10, so anyone interested needs to send a CV as
quickly as possible.

--
Robert Cooksey
http://robertcooksey.net

"That terrible mood of depression of whether it's any good or not is
what is known as The Artist's Reward."
                                     -- Ernest Hemingway

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ Dec 07 - Apr 08
mailto:paul at paul-brown.com == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 5443 3491 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====