[rohrpost] FW: Follow up from GDC, TED, Etc.

Peter C. Krell pc.krell at suct.eu
Die Mar 31 17:57:56 CEST 2009

------ Weitergeleitete Nachricht
Von: Ben Sawyer <bsawyer at dmill.com>
Datum: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:52:03 -0400
An: "bsawyer at seriousgames.org" <bsawyer at seriousgames.org>
Betreff: Follow up from GDC, TED, Etc.

Hello,

Just dropping a note to friends and associates I met while traveling
recent, mostly at this months Game Developers Conference in March but
also earlier this year at TED, and other events.

It was great to see you and to connect.  I look forward to following up
with you as needed.

I am also letting you know about my next big piece of work The 5th
Annual Games For Health Conference which will take place this June 11
and 12 with pre-conference events on June 10.

You can find complete details at http://www.gamesforhealth.org

If you wish to register you may use the code dmgfh09 to receive 15% off
the attendee price.  You may feel free to pass this on to peers and
colleagues as well.

You can register directly at: http://www.regonline.com/gfh2009

Please do let me know if I can be of help going forward and if you were
at Serious Games Summit @ GDC or my roundtables this year I'd love any
feedback.

Best,

Ben Sawyer