[rohrpost] Reminder: Stream and symposium chat – Positions in flux

susanne jaschko sj at sujaschko.de
Fre Mai 8 10:20:42 CEST 2009

Tomorrow, on May 8, the symposium 'Positions in flux: On the changing
role of the artist and institution in the networked society' will take
place at the Trouw in Amsterdam. The symposium is organised by the
Netherlands Media Art Institute (NIMk).

The symposium will be streamed. You will find the stream on the
symposium's page on www.nimk.nl <http://www.nimk.nl/>

We invite you to actively contribute to the debate through the chat. So
called chat agents at the symposium will follow and respond to your
online questions and comments and will bring them to the attention of
the audience and panel. The symposium's language is English.

We are hoping for a critical and inspiring discussion!

Please find the full program and start times on the NIMk website.

Best,
su

--
susanne jaschko