[rohrpost] FLYER SOZIOTOPE EXHIBITION / STADTLADEN

mike riemel riemel at mikea.de
Don Okt 29 21:50:55 CET 2009

'20 years city of change – the place to be for music'

After 5 years our flyer exhibition is back with a small but delicate
teaser about how a FLYER MUSEUM could look like in the next step.
Celebrating 20 years of the reunited Music City Berlin in cooperation
with the be.Berlin.de campaign, 2 major club re-openings (E-Werk + Cafe
Moskau), Clubcommission and others we will show stuff from the 'good old
days combined with eye candy from recent days plus films, readings etc..

 > FLYER SOZIOTOPE RADIO SHOW / BERLINER RUNDE:
   Friday 30th of October, 18-20h at www.Herbstradio.org (99.1 FM)
   with Anja Schwanhäuser, Michael Sodar (seiBerlin), Thomas Rupp
   (Fuckparade), Talk with Music and Surprises

 > VERNISSAGE FLYER SOZIOTOPE / STADTLADEN:
   Saturday 31st of October, 19-23h
   Rochstrasse 15, 10178 Berlin
   with DJs (Danny Bwoy and Antialias) and Drinks
   After Hour at FOTO-SHOP / INDEPENDENT FUCKERS, 23h

   Um Anmeldung wird gebeten / Please Sign-up for an invite:
   www.sei.berlin.de/live-dabei/berlin-auf-tour/berlin/flyersoziotope/

 > LOST AND SOUND, READING
   Berlin Techno and the Easyjetset, Tobias Rapp
   Wednesday 4th of November, 20h

 > EXHIBITION 'FLYER SOZIOTOPE'
   31st of October until 9th of November 2009
   be Berlin Stadtladen, Rochstr. 15, 10178 Berlin
   Open: Monday through Saturday 12-18h

   JOIN THE FLYER LOVERS!

--

   www.flyersoziotope.net / www.myspace.com/flyersoziotope

   book|exhibition|archive

   it's the movement !

   MIKEA 5+ Agentur fuer Kultur und Medien
   c/o Foto-Shop | Brunnenstr.11 | 10115 Berlin
   0049 +(0)30   258 171 75
   0049 +(0)30   868 704 316 (Sipgate AB)
   0049 +(0)172  900 885 2, riemel at mikea.de
   0049 + 12 120 164 700 (Fax)